Returns/Exchanges and Shipping
General Order Information:
**Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout!
- All sales items and are FINAL! They can’t be returned for in store credit.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We will only accept one coupon code per order.
- All returned items must still have the ORIGINAL TAGS on them. Shoe boxes must be encased in another box for shipping to protect the items. If you send shoes back with stickers and return labels directly on the box, or if the shoe box is damaged, then we will not accept a return.
- When making a return, please include the original invoice and any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference.
- If an order is placed prior to receiving a store credit code, we cannot refund that amount to you. Please wait until your store credit is applied to your account if you’d like to place an order using this credit.
- If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, then you will be responsible to call and pay a $5 return shipping charge. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated to charity.
- If you have questions regarding our items prior to placing your order, or are having technical issues with ordering, please email us at email@example.com call us at 606-261-2060 for assistance.
We do offer exchanges on any items. Returned merchandise will be processed for STORE OR ONLINE CREDIT ONLY. All exchanges must be made within 14 days of delivery. Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product. Credit will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charge.
We recommend purchasing the correct size of the desired item, and then shipping back the returned product so that you do not miss out on the item. Store credit cannot be applied to that new order that has been placed. Credit MUST be used for future purchases.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact our store within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
All monogrammed, vinyl, or graphic orders are customized and made to order. These orders may take up to 7-10 business days to process and be ready for shipment, no matter which shipping method is chosen. (During the holiday season, this may take longer due to order volume.)
If you order a non-monogrammed item in addition to a monogrammed item, your ENTIRE order will ship once the monogrammed item has been completed. (Monogrammed items may also ship separately if needed at the discretion of Southern Glitz Boutique.)
Standard shipping orders take 5-7 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out.
Standard Shipping within the continental United States is $3.99. Shoes of ANY type are $10.00 to ship. Shipment to Hawaii and Alaska is $8.95. Shipping prices to Canada are based on the total weight of the order. All other countries will ship via UPS and will vary in rates.
We do offer free shipping on orders that are over $50 within the continental United States (excluding APO address, shoes, flash sale, and some monogram items).
2) Rush Shipping ($7.99): Customers who select "Rush Shipping" will have their package shipped via USPS Priority Mail. This is an expedited shipping option that includes access to package tracking, $50 insurance on the package being sent. Items shipped with the "Rush Shipping" option will arrive within 2-3 business days.
We are NOT responsible for:
Delays with UPS shipping
International Duties or Customs charges
Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. The US Postal Service or UPS will be responsible once we ship the packages.
Products marked delivered by the Post Office. You will need to contact your local Post Office to obtain information regarding your package.
If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-2 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS) or UPS (1-800-742-5877). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if USPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF USA:
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
Picking Orders Up In Store
You are also able to select "In Store Pick Up" as a delivery method in either of our boutique locations. This is a free method of retrieving your order.